1. TheGardenArtForum.com is here to provide an open & safe forum intended for the purpose of the discussion of topics relating to arts & crafts. Our intent is to provide an information resource, educational experience and enjoyable vehicle for use by our registered members. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the general rules & expectations of TheGardenArtForum.Com. By participating in the services provided by TheGardenArtForum.Com, you are agreeing to comply with all of the rules & regulations set forth.
This service is provided “as is”, “where is” and “as available”; without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of accuracy of the information, fitness for any particular purpose, and availability of this service.
2. In compliance with United States Federal Law, children under the age of 13 MAY NOT participate in our discussion forums.
3. Unlike most forums, TheGardenArtForum.Com makes absolutely no claims regarding the use of materials provided by you. We feel strongly that what you contribute belongs to you and will never reproduce anything without your permission. We will contact any members who have posted material and/or images that we feel are deserving of “permanent” status and will only add such material to our permanent knowledge library with your written permission and proper credit to the author. Likewise, for the protection of our membership, the entire content of this site and all material posted are copyrighted by Holland & Tucker. Any unauthorized distribution or reproduction is expressly prohibited. The information & images on this site are solely for the use of our registered members who may freely copy, print or save it for their own private, non-commercial use. Members are encouraged to copyright or watermark any images they wish to protect, as no other means of controlling the unauthorized use (aka; theft) of anything posted onto the Internet currently exists.
4. Members and guests are solely responsible for the content they place on this site. This expressly includes any and all liability arising from the violation or infringements of copyrights, proprietary rights and any and all libelous or otherwise unlawful use of material by you on this site. You, therefore, agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheGardenArtForum.Com, Holland & Tucker, it’s affiliated, and their officers, owners, directors, employees, and representatives from any penalties, claims or liabilities, including attornies fees, arising from your use of this service.
Any information or material that you place on our site must be your own original content. You are solely responsible for assuring that any text, images or other material that you post do not violate, plagiarize or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third party. This includes but is not limited to copyright, trademark, intellectual property or any other proprietary rights. If you include any non-original content in any posting, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR OR CONTENT OWNER AND PROVIDE ANY CREDIT REQUIRED.
5. The information contributed and views expressed by contributors represent those of the person posting them and are not necessarily those of TheGardenArtForum.Com or Holland & Tucker.
6. DO NOT submit or place any material anywhere on our site that could be considered offensive, indecent, hateful, abusive, harassing, vulgar, profane, libelous or unlawful. We are a family-oriented website which means that our audience may include minors. Be advised that we have the right, but not the obligation, to edit, relocate or remove any content that we or the Moderators of this site deem to be in violation of the standards of this site. Also be advised that due to the real-time nature of the Internet and our forums, it is not always possible to remove offensive material immediately. If you encounter any such material, please contact a Moderator or Admin as soon as possible.
7. Holland & Tucker, TheGardenArtForum.Com, it’s Administrators or Moderators may terminate member accounts, delete any and all account information and/or remove all member privileges at any time, without notice for any conduct that is deemed to violate these guidelines or for any conduct that they believe may be harmful to the business of TheGardenArtForum.Com or any of its members, associates or partners. In short, we reserve the right to remove any member from our site for any reason that we deem appropriate. The use of this site is a privilege we willingly extend to people we care about and who are capable of showing similar care to and for others. Lively discussion is encouraged. Bad manners, vulgarity, and abuse of these privileges are not.
8. The space and bandwidth for hosting this site are provided by TheGardenArtForum.Com, but we make no implied or expressed warranties regarding the reliability of this space or any related services. TheGardenArtForum.Com is not responsible for any alteration, deletion or loss of data due to network or system failure, outages, accidental deletion, file corruption or any other reasons. TheGardenArtForum.Com also makes no guarantees regarding server speed, reliability or consistency and cannot be held liable for any such.
a. Users agree that the use of TheGardenArtForum.Com and its system, resources, and infrastructure is at their own risk. The services provided are strictly on an “as is” basis and without expressed or implied warranties of any kind. Any and all content, services, information or products provided through or in conjunction with this service are also presented without any expressed or implied warranty of any kind by TheGardenArtForum.Com, Holland & Tucker, it’s partners or employees.
b. TheGardenArtForum.Com, it’s partners and employees make no guarantee regarding the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information appearing on any of these web pages and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of any such information; any failures, interruptions or delays in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages resulting from the use of such content or services provided by TheGardenArtForum.Com.
c. TheGardenArtForum.Com may also include and/or link to websites, information, and resources provided by third-party providers and partners and do not guarantee the reliability of any such information. Nor does its inclusion imply any recommendation or endorsement for these products or services. Inclusion is provided merely to add value to our service.
9. By providing TheGardenArtForum.Com with contact information such as your email address, you hereby authorize us to contact you by utilizing such means as you have given us.
11. TheGardenArtForum.Com reserves the right to amend, modify or change these guidelines at any time without notice.